As your hospital and our nation responds to the Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic, we want you to know we are doing our part to help flatten the curve. Participating in the public health response is our top priority and we are taking necessary precautions to help minimize the spread of the virus as much as possible. Encore Exchange remains virus free at this time and some of the immediate steps we have taken include:
- All non-essential travel for our employees is restricted and we are using virtual meeting services. Our team is still available by phone, email, and online video conference.
- Our employees are encouraged to work remotely, and they are equipped to maintain access and security requirements that protect you and the patients we serve.
- Like workplaces around the globe, our offices are being cleaned and disinfected more frequently and we have elevated standards of hygiene.
- As the incidence of COVID-19 has accelerated, we are following the guidelines of epidemiological experts and are practicing social distancing.
- Our sense of community is central to the work we do, and we are remaining connected as an organization. Adherence to daily and weekly huddles (live or virtual) ensures our priorities are consistent with our clients’ priorities.
While we are prioritizing the health and wellbeing or our staff and community, Encore Exchange is committed to sustaining our business operations. We will continue to offer a personalized patient financial experience and can accommodate fluctuating account volumes and unique communication needs. We will remain your trusted and flexible partner during this challenging time and stand ready to assist as your needs may vary.
Please continue to be in touch with Deana Mandigo, our Vice President of Revenue Cycle Services or John McGarty, our Chief Product Strategy Officer with any questions or concerns, and additional needs that surface. We can also be reached via the contact form here.
I wish there was an easy way to move from today to a healthier tomorrow, but all signs suggest this path may be long and winding. Going forward, we have committed ourselves to model positivity, adaptability, resilience, and empathy—essential skills to thrive in an unpredictable world. By doing so, we will demonstrate the extraordinary ways a community faces adversity and perseveres together. Our commitment to you is to convey the deepest sense of care to every patient we serve.
CEO, Encore Exchange